Isn't it the wonderful cakes made by our mothers that are the most beautiful of our childhood memories? No matter where you eat it, no cake will smell or taste like that. While making a mother cake is so easy, it is just as difficult. With a few tips, we will give you a soft, delicious, scrumptious and easy-to-make plain mother cake recipe.
Ingredients for Plain Cake
• 3 eggs
• 1 glass of sugar
• Half a glass of oil
• 1 glass of water Milk
• 1 packet of baking powder
• 1 packet of vanilla
• Flour (about 2,5 water glasses)
Plain Cake Recipe
First, beat the sugar and eggs until they get a creamy consistency and the sugar dissolves. Then add oil and milk and mix. Finally, add the dry ingredients. Put the ready dough in a greased baking dish and bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for about 40 minutes.
Tips for Plain Cake
- After adding the dry ingredients, mix them with the help of a spatula.
- Do not open the oven door for the first 20 minutes after putting the cake in the oven.
- Start observing your cake if it rises and turns pink 30 minutes after you put the cake in the oven.
- Do the toothpick test to see if it's cooked.
Raspberry Cake Recipe
If you want to add some difference to your cake. You can add your favorite fruit into it, you can add any fruit you want according to your taste. We have added raspberries for you, all you have to do is dip about a glass of raspberries in half a glass of flour and throw them into the plain cake you have prepared. The rest is cooked as above.
Your soft and delicious cake is ready. Enjoy your meal…