Summer is the time when the sun shines and hot weather prevails. Putting on makeup this season can be a challenge at times. But with the right techniques and products, it will be possible to achieve a great look in the summer of 2023.
Summer's Most Popular Makeup Tips
In this article, we will share some makeup tips that you can use in hot weather. Let's take a look at the tips for a fresh, natural and durable make-up in summer.
- Moisturizer: It is important to use a light and moisturizing base in the summer. While moisturizing your skin, you can also make your makeup last longer. Choosing a moisturizer with SPF will protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Light Foundation: A thick and heavy foundation can prevent your skin from breathing in the summer heat. Instead, you can use multi-purpose products such as a lightweight formula or BB cream. These products lightly cover your skin, providing a natural look.
- Mattifying: Mattifying powders are a great option for those who have problems with shine and oiliness in hot weather. You can control the brightness of your skin by applying it to the T-zones. However, you should be careful not to overuse the powder, as this can create a dry feeling on the skin.
- Eye make-up: In summer, you can choose a natural and light eye make-up. You can highlight your eyes by using headlights in pastel colors. A waterproof eyeliner and mascara are also ideal for the summer season. You can also achieve a more awake and lively look by using an eyelash curler.
- Lips: Lips with vibrant colors in summer add energy to your make-up. Orange, pink or coral lipsticks and glossy lip glosses are great choices for summer makeup. Also, don't forget to protect your lips from the harmful effects of the sun by using lip balms that contain SPF.
In order to get a great make-up look in the summer of 2023, it is necessary to pay attention to some important points. Since the air temperature increases in the summer months, the durability of the make-up is important. Therefore, by following these tips, you can keep your makeup fresh and fresh:
- Luminous Skin: You can use illuminating products to have a natural glow in summer. You can make your skin look lively and fresh by applying a light illuminator to the upper points of your face, cheekbones and bridge of the nose.
- Waterproof Products: It is important that your makeup is water resistant in hot weather. You can use waterproof foundation, blush, eyeliner and mascaras to prevent your make-up from flowing due to factors such as water, sweating or swimming in the sea. These products prevent the deterioration of your make-up and ensure that it maintains its permanence for a long time.
- Natural Appearance: You can choose a natural look for summer make-up. This means using light skin make-up, light colored eyeshadows and natural-toned lipsticks. A natural make-up makes you feel more comfortable in hot weather and highlights your natural beauty.
- Light and Breathable Products: In summer, choose light and breathable make-up products for your skin to be comfortable. Instead of products with intense coverage, choosing products with a light formula will make your skin look natural. In addition, products with oil-free or mattifying properties prevent your skin from shining.
- SPF Protection: It is important to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun in summer. Don't forget to add a product that contains SPF to your makeup routine. By using a moisturizer or foundation with SPF protection, you can protect your skin from sun damage.
As a result, you can follow the tips we shared above to get a natural, light and durable look for 2023 summer makeup. It is important to choose the right products to protect your skin and keep your makeup fresh during the summer months.