Houseplants are wonderful assets that green up indoor spaces and cool the atmosphere. However, there are some plants that can be called “plants that cool the house”. Thanks to their various features and abilities, these plants not only create a visually pleasing atmosphere, but also refresh the interior by cleaning the air and increasing the humidity level. If you want to have refreshing and attractive plants in your home, you can read this article. cooling the house You can learn more about bits.
Here are the Plants That Cool the Home
- Aloe Vera (Garlic Grass): Aloe Vera plant is a plant that grows especially in hot climates and attracts attention with its pleasant appearance. It is also famous for the gel content in its leaves. Aloe Vera plant cleans and humidifies the air in the room. It is also a natural treatment used to relieve burns and skin irritations.
- Areca Palm: The Areca Palm plant is an eye-catching plant with its large and elegant leaves. This herb cleans the air in the home, filtering harmful toxins and producing oxygen. It also increases the humidity level in the air, thus making the interior feel cooler.
- Lucky Bamboo: Lucky Bamboo is a plant believed to bring luck in Asian culture. This plant is a flexible plant that is grown in water and can be given various shapes. It is believed to be able to clear negative energy in the house and it creates a cooling effect by refreshing the air in the room.
- Peace Lily: Peace Lily is a plant known for its elegant white flowers. Peace Lilies, a plant that cleans the air in the home and increases the humidity level, can be especially beneficial for people with asthma or allergies. It is also known for its stress-reducing effect.
- England Geranium: England Geranium is a plant that grows in cool climates and attracts attention with its brightly colored flowers. This plant is an airborne pest.
- Rubber Plant: Rubber Plant is an indoor plant known for its large and shiny leaves. This herb cleans indoor air by absorbing harmful substances such as formaldehyde in the air. Also, thanks to its large leaves, it increases the humidity level and keeps your home cool.
- Peach Blossom: Peach Blossom is a plant known for its fragrant flowers. This herb removes toxins from the air and keeps the air in the room fresh. It also provides a beautiful visual experience through its flowers.
- Silk Vine: Silk Vine is a hanging plant from the vine family. This plant attracts attention with its long and drooping leaves. İpek Asma cleans the indoor air by absorbing harmful substances such as formaldehyde and benzene in the air. At the same time, it keeps the interior cool with its moisturizing feature.
- Lucky Bamboo: Lucky Bamboo is a plant believed to bring luck and abundance according to feng shui. This plant is a flexible plant that is grown in water and can be given various shapes. It helps to clear negative energy in the house and cools the interior.
- Pearl Flower: Pearl Flower is an herb known for its interesting leaves and white flowers. This herb improves indoor air by removing harmful substances from the air. At the same time, thanks to its moisturizing properties, it keeps the interior cool and fresh.
Plants that cool the house are wonderful plants that beautify interiors and purify the air. In this article, we have mentioned various plants such as Aloe Vera, Areca Palm, Lucky Bamboo, Peace Lily, England Geranium, Rubber Plant, Peach Blossom, Silk Vine, Lucky Bamboo and Pearl Blossom. While these plants cool your home, they also provide a visual richness. You can create a healthier and more peaceful living space by bringing nature indoors with houseplants.