This recipe is designed to offer a flavor similar to Starbucks' "Cool Lime" drink. The fresh acidic taste of lemon, the refreshing aroma of mint leaves and the cooling effect of ice make this drink indispensable on hot summer days. The natural ingredients used in the recipe reflect all the flavor inside, making the drink healthy and refreshing. The preparation of the drink is quite simple and can be easily applied at home. By trying this recipe, you can enjoy cooling down in the summer months and share it with your loved ones.
- 1 large lemon (for juice and peel)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar or sweetener
- 1 glass of ice
- 1 glass of cold water
- Optionally, a few slices of lemon or mint leaves (for garnish)
- Grate the zest of the lemon and squeeze the juice. Place the grated peel and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Add the mint leaves and stir with a spatula or spoon so that the lemon juice and mint flavor combine.
- Add the sugar or sweetener to the lemon juice mixture and mix well. Continue stirring until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Finely crush ice cubes in a blender or food processor.
- Transfer ice cubes to a glass and pour lemon juice mixture over it.
- Add cold water and stir so that all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Optionally, garnish with a few slices of lemon or mint leaves.
- Enjoy the refreshing “Cool Lime” drink you prepared!
With this recipe, you can get a taste similar to the Cool Lime drink offered at Starbucks. Have fun drinking!
Starbucks' "Cool Lime" drink is a drink that is appreciated for its refreshing taste and pleasant aroma. With this recipe that you can easily prepare at home, you can bring the Starbucks experience to your own kitchen and enjoy the refreshment. The invigorating effect of lemon, the refreshing aroma of mint leaves and the cooling effect of ice come together to give you energy on hot summer days. You can personalize the drink to suit your own taste and make its presentation even more attractive by decorating it with sliced lemon or mint leaves. Now you can use this recipe to get a refreshing “Cool Lime” drink anytime and anywhere. Get ready to discover one of the most delicious ways to cool down and enjoy summer at home!