Natural wavy hair has become one of the most popular hair trends of recent years. Many people are looking for ways to have this cool and casual look. Fortunately, getting naturally wavy hair doesn't have to be a difficult or complicated process. In this article, we will cover a 5-step method on how you can create a natural wave in your hair. These steps will help you create a natural wave without the need for harmful heat tools to straighten or curl your hair.
Step 1: Prepare your hair It is important that your hair is clean and damp to create natural waves. First, wash your hair with a shampoo and conditioner, and then dry it gently with a towel. Make it easier to curl your hair by applying a suitable mousse or styling product to your hair.
Step 2: Braid your hair You can create natural waves by braiding your damp hair. Apply a styling product before completely braiding your hair. Next, braid your hair any way you want, such as a loose braid or a mulberry braid. You can use hairpins or hair clips to secure your braid. Wait for your hair to dry completely.
Step 3: Undo the braid You can untangle the braid after your hair is completely dry. As you untangle the braid, use your fingers to run it through your hair to create a more natural wave. You can enhance the wavy look by shaking your hair or gently fluffing it with your fingers.
Step 4: Apply styling spray You can apply a light styling spray to your hair to create natural waves. This will help the waves last longer and make your hair look more shapely. However, avoid using the spray too much, otherwise your hair may become heavy and cause the natural wave to be lost.
Step 5: Keep the surge After creating the natural wave, you can take some measures to make the surge last longer. You can prevent your hair from tangling during the night by replacing your pillow with a satin pillowcase. Also, instead of washing your hair frequently, you can balance the amount of oil in your hair by using products such as dry shampoo or hair powder.
Naturally wavy hair has become a popular choice for many who want to look cool and relaxed. In this article, we covered a 5-step method to create a natural wave in your hair. By following the steps of preparing your hair, braiding, detangling, applying styling spray and protecting the wave, you can get naturally wavy hair without the need for harmful heat tools. The natural wave-forming process can make your hair look healthier and more natural, while making your daily hair routine easier. Try it and complete your style with your naturally wavy hair!
Creating an Effective Care Routine for Natural Waves
Natural waves are a popular hairstyle that makes hair look beautiful and free. However, wavy hair needs regular care to keep it healthy and shiny. In this article, we will share tips on creating an effective grooming routine to maintain your natural waves and manage your hair in the best possible way. By following this routine, you can make your hair look healthier, lively and beautiful.
- Choosing the Right Shampoo: It is important to choose a shampoo suitable for your hair type to protect your natural waves. Choose a shampoo that will not aggravate your waves, disrupt the natural oil balance of your hair, and prevent dryness on your scalp. Shampoos that do not contain sulfates and have natural and moisturizing properties are ideal options.
- Deeply Nourishing Conditioner: You should regularly use deeply nourishing conditioners to maintain the moisture balance of your wavy hair. Once or twice a week, by nourishing your hair with these conditioners, you will preserve the moisture of the strands and make them resistant to breakage. While applying the cream to your hair, make sure that your scalp is also nourished by gently massaging from the roots to the ends.
- Regular Moisturization: It is important to moisturize regularly to prevent the natural waves from drying out and becoming dull. Add moisture to your hair using moisturizing sprays or natural oils. You can apply a light moisturizing spray to your hair every morning and night or apply natural oils such as argan oil, coconut oil or jojoba oil towards the ends. This will make your hair look more vibrant and shiny.
- Avoid Straighteners and Blow Dryers: Avoid using straighteners and blow dryers regularly to maintain your natural waves. High heat absorbs moisture from your hair and can cause your waves to break. Instead, dry your hair gently with the air-drying method or with a towel. The natural drying process helps to define the natural waves of your hair.
- Night Care: Do not forget to do night care to protect your wavy hair. Replacing your pillow with a satin pillowcase will prevent your hair from getting tangled and your waves from breaking down. Also, tying your hair into a loose braid or ponytail will also make your waves last longer.
It is important to establish a regular grooming routine to keep your natural waves healthy and beautiful. You can make your hair look more vibrant, shiny and healthy by paying attention to the choice of shampoo, moisturizing with conditioner, avoiding straighteners and blow dryers, moisturizing regularly and taking care of night care. By following these simple steps, you can always keep your natural waves in the best way and reveal the beauty of your hair.