The idea of making a soufflé at home may be difficult for you. The souffle recipe, which is generally enjoyed outside, can now be easily made at home. Thanks to our practical recipe, you will be able to easily make souffle at home.
Easy Souffle Recipe at Home
- 3 eggs
- 80 grams dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 packet of vanilla
For lubricating cookware
a tablespoon of butter
a tablespoon of flour
If you want the souffle to have a fluid consistency, do not keep it from the oven for more than 8 minutes.
After adding flour, vanilla and salt at the end, mix it with a spatula.
- First, melt the chocolate and butter in a bain-marie. Wait for it to cool in a corner
- Beat eggs and sugar with a mixer until foamy.
- Add the melted butter chocolate to the beaten egg and sugar mixture.
- Finally, add flour, vanilla and salt and mix with the help of a spatula.
- Grease the souffle cups with butter and sprinkle them with flour. Shake off excess flour.
- Pour the mixture into the souffle cups.
- Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for 8 minutes. Let it sit outside for a minute and turn it upside down on a plate. If you want, you can serve without putting it on the plate.
- While serving the souffle, you can serve it with ice cream, powdered sugar and cream. Enjoy your meal