• 1 cup of almond milk
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• 1 mango
• 75 grams of raspberries
• 5 tablespoons of chia seeds
• 4 tablespoons of granola
• fruit to decorate
1. Peel the skin of 1 mango.
2. Chop the peeled mango and puree it with the help of Arçelik Eternity Blender.
3. Puree 75 grams of raspberries with the help of a blender.
1. Add 4 tablespoons of chia seeds and 1 teaspoon of honey to 1 cup of almond milk.
2. Keep the mixture you have obtained in the Arçelik No Frost Refrigerator for 1 night.
3. Chia seeds will swell overnight and gel the milk to a pudding consistency.
4. The next day, pour some of the mashed mango into a tumbler. Pour the remaining puree into another mug.
5. Then add the Chia mixture, which you have kept in the refrigerator overnight, on top of the mango puree.
6. Add the granola on top of the chia pudding, two tablespoons per glass.
7. Then pour the raspberry puree on it.
8. Finally, decorate your chia seed pudding with the fruits of your choice.
9. Be healthy and stay fit, bon appetit!